Roland Garros 2018
Roland Garros will be back from 21 May to 10 June 2018. Every year, the world’s best tennis players come to Porte d’Auteuil for three weeks to play in the most important event of the clay season.
The 2018 editionof Roland-Garros will be held this year from 21 May to 10 June with the famous fortnight from 27 May to 10 June at Porte d'Auteuil for 3 incredible weeks which will delight tennis fans around the world.
In addition to the eagerly anticipated men’s and women’s singles, Roland-Garros also hosts a number of other unmissable events:
- The qualifications, from 21 to 25 May 2018. The hotly contested qualifying stage, which will be held this year from Monday 21 to Friday 25 May, is a great opportunity to watch future stars and the return of former greats.
- Men’s doubles
- Women’s doubles
- Mixed doubles
- The Perrier Legends’ Trophy. During the last week of the tournament, from Tuesday 5 to Sunday 10 June, tennis’ legendary stars compete in three doubles events (two men and one woman).
- Roland Garros’ Kids Day ". Organised the day before the opening of the tournament, on Saturday 26 May, this charitable event features tennis champions playing on the three main courts.
- Women’s final: 9 June 2018
- Men’s final: 10 June 2018
As it does every year, the tournament features the best male and female tennis players on the planet and guarantees a breathtaking event for everyone who makes their way to Porte d'Auteuil.
When should you buy your tickets?
- CLUB PRESIDENT: enjoy advance access and book your tickets for Roland Garros 2018 from 17 to 24 January 2018
- PLAYED MORE THAN 60 MATCHES IN 2017?: book your tickets from 17 to 24 January 2018, if eligible
- TENNIS FEDERATION MEMBER: enjoy advance access and book your tickets for Roland Garros 2018 from 31 January to 14 February 2018
- GENERAL PUBLIC: book Premium offers from 7 March 2018 // Book single tickets from 21 March 2018
Find out more on https://www.sortiraparis.com/loisirs/sport/articles/49525-roland-garros-2018-dates-programme-et-reservations#ybhWArrxrH7kKGGX.99